Thursday, April 29, 2010

the journey

all my friends have kids. this makes for interesting blogs. my last blog post was about a cat toilet... 2 years ago. i have decided to start a new blog.

what ever happened to snail mail? no seriously? why do i only get k-mart adds? ok and why is kmart still open...?
i have decided that i am an excellent letter writer. *BUT* i am a specific type of letter writer. ok let's all be honest, they're going to be complaints sprinkled with small positive thoughts and maybe some improvement ideas for the recipients of said letters. you never know. i could mix it up a little.
do i have your interest?

this blog will now host the letters that i will write, fold, stuff, stamp and send to people/businesses/animals/vehicles that almost hit me in the crosswalk/etc. be prepared for letters beyond your wildest imagination (and most likely what everyone's been thinking but is too chicken to write an annonymous letter about).

3 comments:

  1. sweet. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your NUMBA 1 follower! lol Let er rip! I know I will get some good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're officially bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete